Friday, February 20, 2015

Riccardo Givenchy Speaks About Kim K.

 
Givenchy Riccardo Tisci, in a recent interview reveals that he has been a long time friend of Kanye West. Riccardo who is a renowned designer in the fashion biz, told paparazzi that while Kim is a 'sweet girl', she was accepted by 'nobody' in the revolving fashion industry.
 He share that he worked with Kim as a favour to his good friend Kanye West and also helped transform her.
Quoted:
‘‘Kanye West and I, we did it together’’. It is very glaring today that every designer in the fashion industry is dying to dress her now. I didn't care what people thought about Kim then. 
'In the beginning, I met her because of my respect for Kanye, and then I liked her a lot and we became friends. I got killed because of this. But I didn't care'. 
A closed friends of Kim K, also revealed that the top designers didn't want their designs featured on a woman who had, ‘‘less than model like proportions’’ hmm the stone which the builders rejected is become the chief corner stone.
Go Kim K you rock!
 


Culled from MailOnline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users, they do not reflect the views of fresheste