Friday, March 20, 2015

Nigerian Caught With 35.115kg of Cannabis Sativa (Indian Hemp) At MMIA


Nigerians will never learn their lesson in a simply way, they prefer in a more hard way. What is there to checking a package given to you by a so called friend to deliver abroad? The young man claims a friend gave him the package. For me oh, I will not collect it. If you insist, I'll offer to pay for it to be sent via courier...*groan*. 

According to a report by Premium Time yesterday, the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, arrested a man who was attempting to smuggle 35.115 kg of Cannabis sativa (igboo/indian hemp) hidden inside Nigerian made sausage rolls(Gala) to China. 



The young man who is 33 years of age was arrested at Murtala Mohammed International Airport (MMIA), during a screening of passengers. Report according to the agency, Mr. Ogbonna (the smuggler) confessed:

"My friend in China gave me N100k to take a bag to China. The last time I travelled to China, he assisted me,” said Mr. Ogbonna, a trader at the Onitsha main market. “When he gave me the money to take the bag containing gala to China, I thought he was doing me a favour I never knew he was digging my grave. After my arrest, I feel bad and regret my action. I am married with a child”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users, they do not reflect the views of fresheste